The Frontier Mittens are designed to endure all of life’s challenges and keep you warm no matter if work or play calls your name. The construction, which includes a fully waterproof membrane, a durable leather exterior, and enough insulation to keep a snowman warm was built purposefully to withstand everything from grabbing a burning log from a campfire to ice-fishing in the heart of winter. Brought to life through crowdfunding, these mittens are the answer to our communities' call for Give'r style warmth!
1. Reinforced, all-leather cowhide exterior
2. 100% waterproof membrane
3. Reflective heat shield on front of hand for warmth retention
4. 380 gram Thinsulate insulation system
- Wrist cuff to keep warmth in and snow out
- Keystone thumb design
- Steel D-Ring for leash attachment and storage
- Customize with hand-branded initials - up to 3 characters
- Optional all-natural wax coating - recommended for leather longevity
- Wrist leashes included with every pair
View our sizing chart in the ordering section under "View Our Sizing Chart" or as a PDF here.
View our "Break-In & Fit" section below for more helpful information or check out our "Videos" tab!
Not seeing what you need? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Break-In & Fit
Close your eyes and picture your favorite cowboy boots, baseball glove, or wallet. Likely it looks worn in, perfectly molded to YOUR body - right? It wasn't always that way! The Frontier Mittens, like all Give'r Gloves, are meant to get better with time as well. When they arrive at your house (thanks speedy shipping!) they may be snug and stiff - this is normal and ideal! Instead of returning them for a different size, we recommend using them, breaking them in, trying the Oven Method (video below!) and use our 6 Month Guarantee for the resource it is. This process will undoubtedly give you the best fit in the long run
1. Just don't clean 'em! Leather looks better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
2. Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of mittens and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
1. *Fastest* Place your mittens on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on elastic cuff.
2. Place your mittens on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum air flow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
3. Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place in the sun.
1. Wring-out like a dish towel
2. Place too close to the fire
3. Place on your car exhaust
4. Turn inside out
5. Place on radiator
6. Place in microwave
Custom Initial Branding
Sizing Overview and How-To
Sizing Tips and Tricks