The original Give'r Glove of 100 Uses. Resilient, rugged and ready for action. Now available in a limited edition Chestnut colorway. Hand waxed and made for the Give'r in us all!
1. Lightly insulated
2. Slip-on style
3. All-leather exterior
4. Customize with hand-branded initials (up to 3 characters)
5. Coated with a natural bees-wax for weatherproofing - each pair is unique in appearance!
6. Produced by a master-leather worker in Pakistan and hand-waxed, branded, and quality checked in Jackson, Wyoming.
View our sizing chart in the ordering section under "View Our Sizing Chart" or as a PDF here.
View our "Break-In & Fit" section below for more helpful information or check out our "Videos" tab!
Not seeing what you need? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Break-In & Fit
Close your eyes and picture your favorite cowboy boots, baseball glove, or wallet. Likely it looks worn in, perfectly molded to YOUR body - right? It wasn't always that way! Our Classic Gloves, like all Give'r Gloves, are meant to get better with time as well. When they arrive at your house (thanks speedy shipping!) they may be snug and stiff - this is normal and ideal! Instead of returning them for a different size, we recommend using them, breaking them in, trying the Oven Method. This process will undoubtedly give you the best fit in the long run!
- Just don't clean 'em! Leather looks better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
- Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of gloves and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
- *Fastest* Place your gloves on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on elastic cuff.
- Place your gloves on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum air flow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
- Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place in the sun.
- Wring-out like a dish towel
- Place too close to the fire
- Place on your car exhaust
- Turn inside out
- Place on radiator
- Place in microwave
4 Season Gloves vs. Classic Gloves
The Oven Method (Tip 2 - 0:57)
How to take care of your Give'r Gloves
Hype notes and testimonials from publications and reviewers in the outdoor world!
"These gloves are for morning chores, all day on the slopes from first chair to last call, and still perfect for that après time around the campfire."
"These simple, badass leather gloves feel better the more you wear them."
"The Souvenir of Jackson Hole"
Town and Country
1. If in between sizes, what should I do?
We recommend sizing up!
2. On first wear, my gloves are snug - is this normal?
Yes! The Classic Gloves are designed to be snug at first, as they will begin breaking in on first use. The insulation will pack out and begin to fully fill the leather outer shell. The leather itself will begin to break in and form to your individual hands. The more they are used, the better they will fit as they become an extension of your hand and fingers. To expedite the break-in process, check out The Oven Method video above!
3. How often should I re-wax my Classic Give'r Gloves?
Re-waxing needs vary greatly from person to person. Some people never re-wax their gloves at all and are completely fine, while others re-wax every season to add an extra weatherproofing before being outside a lot. The more you use 'em, the more you should re-wax 'em - especially if doing abrasive tasks like handling barbed wire. Doing it yourself? Any all-natural beeswax (Sno Seal works great) will do just fine!
For any other questions you may have, view our general FAQ page or emails email@example.com!
Great gloves, great team
This was my second pair of Give'r gloves. I originally had the four seasons, which got me through a tough winter, and I bought the second pair for this summer/fall. When I had an issue with FedEx delivery, the customer service team at Give'r was fantastic and helped me out immediately. Definitely give this company a try! Scott
Gloves a perfect. Fit is spot on based on the hand measuring tool on the website. I did down size because I was in between and the fit is perfect.
Look and Feel of Quality
I haven't had the opportunity to utilize these bad boys yet, but I have been able to get them onto my hands and I must say it is like putting you hand into a warm, fluffy cloud! Not to mention the business casual Chestnut color of these new classics! Absolutely what I expected and more, Thanks again to the entire Give'r Crew