Give'r Sticker Installation
Looking for how to install your die-cut vinyl sticker? You've come to the right place! Follow these specific steps to properly apply your sticker and soon enough it will look as rad as these examples!
Step by Step - How to Install Your Die-Cut Vinyl Sticker:
1) Find the perfect spot to place your sticker. Cars, skis, snowboards, and other hard, flat, and smooth objects are ideal!
2) Use a moist cloth and/or cleaning agent to wipe the area clear of dust and dirt particles. Wait for the area to dry completely before placing the sticker. For best results, apply to surface that is closest to room temp (i.e. not freezing cold or sun-baked hot)!
3) Gently peel off the back wax paper backing. Be careful that pieces of the die-cut vinyl sticker do not peel off as well - all pieces should stay adhered to the clear top transfer tape.
4) Place the remainder of the sticker (clear top transfer tape and the actual vinyl sticker) on the desired location. Be careful! Once the sticker is placed it is very hard to move or adjust, so take your time to place the sticker correctly the first time!
5) Take a credit card (or similar object) and press/scrape over top of the transfer tape to ensure that the sticker is pressed firmly to the location. The more pressure the better, ensuring that you put pressure on every portion of the sticker material (i.e. edges, small details, lettering etc.)! This should remove air bubbles and make the final steps of removing clear top transfer tape easier.
6) Carefully remove the clear top transfer tape by taking one corner and peeling it off very slowly, at a steep angle. Use your free hand to make sure that no pieces of the vinyl cut sticker peel off with it.
7) You’ve done it! Enjoy and keep on Given'r!