Get to know your Give'r Gloves and Mittens!Sizing, Fit & Break-In
1) When you first put on your gloves, they should feel snug & form fitting
2) Through a few uses, the insulation will begin to “pack-out”, filling the leather shell and relieving any snug areas
3) The leather will be stiff when first received, but as you break them in you will have increased dexterity and warmth, as the leather forms to your hand - like a baseball mitt!
This break-in process yields functionality, comfort and dexterity, unique to YOUR hands, and unlike any other glove you’ve ever worn…the juice is worth the squeeze!
The Oven Method
Click HERE to learn our "Oven Method" - a simple and quick way to expedite the break-in process for your pair!
1) To clean exterior, use damp cloth to wipe surface clean
2) DO NOT turn gloves inside out
3) Can treat or re-treat gloves with natural wax coating (non-silicone based) to preserve leather and extend glove lifespan
NOTE: Internal membrane between leather and insulation ensures gloves are already 100% waterproof
4) To dry interior, be sure to allow airflow in and out of entire glove. Can place on sides in front of fan or heater (using paper towel tubing to help prop open), on boot dryer (ensure there is a gap for airflow out of cuff), or use coat hanger to open gloves and hang in dry place
For additional info, visit the specific product page on our website or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.