The 4-Season Gloves, brought to life through crowdfunding on Kickstarter and Indiegogo, are designed and tested in Jackson Hole, Wyoming in the most severe mountain tests we could think of, enabling you to Give’r however you choose with confidence! Grab a pair of skiing in the winter, use them for changing your tire in the spring, tend your campfire in the summer, and call wrap it all together with some wood-choppin' in the fall. Versatility is the name of the game for the 4-Season Gloves!
1. Reinforced, all-leather cowhide exterior
2. 100% waterproof membrane
3. Reflective heat shield on front of hand for warmth retention
4. Soft thinsulate insulation system
- Wrist cuff to keep warmth in and snow out
- Keystone thumb design
- Steel D-Ring for leash attachment and storage
- Customize with hand-branded initials - up to 3 characters
- Optional all-natural wax coating - recommended for leather longevity
View our sizing chart in the ordering section under "View Our Sizing Chart" or as a PDF here.
View our "Break-In & Fit" section below for more helpful information or check out our "Videos" tab!
Not seeing what you need? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Break-In & Fit
The 4-Season Gloves are meant to fit snug at first, as the design accounts for the break in process that occurs with further use. If you’re not interested in going through the break in process, please size up. The significance of this progression from snug to form fitting glove is the key takeaway from all glove testers and prototype evaluations in the 2 years of 4-Season Glove development.
Not all hands are the same and, if deciding between sizes, we typically recommend sizing up. However, those with short fingers and/or a narrow wrist (often the case for females), may want to consider sizing down.
1. Just don't clean 'em! Leather looks better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
2. Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of gloves and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
1. *Fastest* Place your gloves on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on elastic cuff.
2. Place your gloves on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum air flow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
3. Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place in the sun.
1. Wring-out like a dish towel
2. Place too close to the fire
3. Place on your car exhaust
4. Turn inside out
5. Place on radiator
6. Place in microwave
The Oven Method ("Tip 2" - 0:56)
Design + Break-In
Give'r Gloves Sizing
Hype notes and testimonials from publications and reviewers in the outdoor world!
"Outside of hand protection used in baseball, this is nearly as heavy a leather glove as you’re going to find."
"Whether you're splitting logs or building the family snowman, these versatile gloves have you covered, hands down."
"Great for frigid resort ski days while being breathable enough for long backcountry missions."
"All the attributes you could ever hope for out of any pair of gloves."
"Some things wear out; others wear in. Give-r 4-Season Gloves basically define that second category."
1. If in between sizes, what should I do?
We recommend sizing up!
2. On first wear, my gloves are snug - is this normal?
Yes! These gloves are designed to be snug at first, as they will begin breaking in on first use. The insulation will pack out and begin to fully fill the leather outer shell. The leather itself will begin to break in and form to your individual hands. The more they are used, the better they will fit as they become an extension of your hand and fingers.
3. How often should I re-wax my 4 Season Gloves?
Re-waxing needs vary greatly from person to person. Some people never re-wax their gloves at all and are completely fine, while others re-wax every season to add an extra weatherproofing before being outside a lot. The more you use 'em, the more you should re-wax - especially if doing abrasive tasks like handling barbed wire. Doing it yourself? Any all-natural beeswax (Sno Seal works great) will do just fine! Need instructions? Email email@example.com.
4. Can I expedite the break-in process?
Sure can! Check out The Oven Method video in the “Videos” tab above!
For any other questions you may have, view our general FAQ page or emails firstname.lastname@example.org!