Lightweight Give’r Gloves are our answer to the many requests from the Give'r community for "the quality of the Classic Gloves but for those hotter days." We dove into prototyping, testing, tweaking and repeating ... and the final result has received the Give'r stamp of approval in a big way. The Lightweights are well suited for around the house, warmer climate jobs like summertime yard work & gardening, light construction projects or stacking wood piles. If highly active, they can serve as your EDC gloves for late spring skiing, camping, hunting or warmer weather shoveling.
1. Un-lined all-leather cowhide construction
2. Slip-on style
3. Constructed with premium cow leather
4. Customize with hand-branded initials (up to 3 characters)
4. Lightweight (~4 oz)
5. All Lightweight Glove pairs come un-waxed
6. Produced by a master-leather worker in Pakistan, branded, and quality checked in Jackson, Wyoming.
- Please take note of the unique sizing table for Lightweight Gloves!
View our sizing chart.
Important Lightweight Glove Sizing Information
This style is designed to be a relaxed fit. If this is your first order with Give'r, please note that we recommend sizing down a whole size if you prefer a snug fit. If you are a returning Give'r customer, we recommend ordering a Lightweight Glove style down 1 size than your preferred size in our other gloves. For example, if you have a Large pair of Classic Gloves, a Medium Lightweight Glove will be a similar fit.
Check out our "Videos" tab for more helpful information!
Not seeing what you need? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Just don't clean 'em! Leather looks better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
2. Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of gloves and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
1. *Fastest* Place your gloves on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on elastic cuff.
2. Place your gloves on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum air flow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
3. Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place in the sun.
1. Wring-out like a dish towel
2. Place too close to the fire
3. Place on your car exhaust
4. Turn inside out
5. Place on radiator
6. Place in microwave
Sizing and Measuring
Hype notes and testimonials from publications and reviewers in the outdoor world!
"These gloves look basic, like typical leather work gloves. They’re so versatile, however, that what used to be a choice — which glove from a big stack to use for a particular job — is no choice at all."
New York Magazine
"My Lightweight Give'rs are my holy grail work gloves for everything in my life. From horses to hunting, they save my hands constantly. Plus, the personalization for just $8 makes these gloves that much more lovable."
For any questions about the Lightweight Gloves or other Give-r products, email email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Great work gloves!!
Not even sure how many pair I own now. Durable. Comfortable fit. The insulated ones are great when the weather gets colder. I would highly recommend these
Good so far
Just got my gloves and used the oven method to fit them. Great fit now! The glove are new so far so I’ll revisit this review once they have some use.
Last gloves you’ll ever have to buy
I own several pair of Give’r gloves and mittens and they are all tough and warm. I wear them hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking, cutting wood, fixing fences… any time I need to protect my hands. I even use a couple of non-insulated pairs for hot summer yard work. They just get better with age and hard use. I’ll never put anything on my hands ever again except Give’r. Wish they would go public so I could buy stock!
First line of defense!!
They go on my hands when I get out of the truck. They are my first line of defense and my go to for PPE. I even bought a pair for my brother.
Bought last pair as a gift after having three pairs myself already. One pair in my car, one in my pick-up, and one pair at home. Totally love them, and yes best gloves I have owned to date. Use mine when trimming rose bushes, moving rock, working in the koi pond, and more. So a great soft, but very durable glove.