- Slip-on style un-lined all-leather glove
- Constructed with premium cow leather
- Customize with hand-branded initials (up to 3 characters)
- Lightweight (~4 oz), durable & built for the long-haul
- Take note of unique sizing table for Lightweight Gloves
The Lightweight Give’r Glove is our answer to the many requests from the Give'r community for "the quality of the Classic Give'r Glove without the insulation." We dove into prototyping, testing, tweaking and repeating ... and the final result has received the Give'r stamp of approval in a big way. Similar to the rest of the Give'r Glove lineup, these puppies get better with time and use, as the leather forms to your hands and breaks in much like your childhood baseball mitt.
The Lightweights are well suited for around the house, warmer climate jobs like summertime yard work & gardening, light construction projects or stacking wood piles. If highly active, they can serve as your EDC gloves for late spring skiing, camping, hunting or warmer weather shoveling.
Each pair is Give'r branded at HQ, made to order, and can be customized with initials. We take great pride in branding initials by hand on every pair, as we know you don't want these to go missing. Meet the gloves you'll have around for a long, long time.
NOTE: 1) Gloves are not baked or treated with bees wax 2) Sizing recommendations and table are unique to the Lightweight Gloves
Fit and Sizing
Lightweight Gloves Sizing Chart
Give'r Gloves Sizing Video
- To clean the gloves, use a damp cloth to wipe away dirt from surface of gloves. Do not submerge in water or use soap.
- We do not advise you to wash the Lightweight Gloves. If you choose to wash them, use a small amount of mild soap and lukewarm water. Do not twist, but gradually squeeze the water out and proceed with drying at room temperature. Using a fan helps to speed up the drying process.
Choosing to Give’r often means taking the road less traveled. Sometimes it requires some blood, sweat and tears. Should the elements put your gloves to the test, here is a range of helpful drying techniques, listed with the most effective at the top:
- Placing your gloves on a boot/glove warmer, making sure to create a gap for airflow in and out of the gloves
- Placing your gloves on their sides in front of a fan, ensuring maximum air flow. We recommend using a paper towel or toilet paper cardboard tubing in the gloves to assist.
- Use a coat hanger and slide the gloves over the ends. Hang in a warm, dry area.
- High sun exposure can be used to expedite drying process. Can also utilize any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.).
During our trials, we also observed what NOT to try for drying your gloves
- DO NOT wring them out like a dish towel
- DO NOT place too close to the fire
- DO NOT place on your car exhaust
- DO NOT turn inside out
- DO NOT place on radiator
- DO NOT place in microwave
I still have some questions, who can I talk to?
- For any other questions about the Frontier Mittens or other Give-r products, email firstname.lastname@example.org