The Classic Give’r Glove was born straight out of the mountains in Jackson Hole where sturdy, lined gloves are a necessity, not a luxury. Named "The Souvenir of Jackson Hole" by Town and Country, these resilient, one-of-a-kind Western gloves are known by locals as the "gloves of 100 uses." Each pair arrives wax-sealed and ready for you to get out there and Give’r!
1. Lightly insulated
2. Slip-on style
3. All-leather exterior
4. Customize with hand-branded initials (up to 3 characters)
5. Coated with a natural bees-wax for weatherproofing - each pair is unique in appearance!
6. Produced by a master-leather worker in Pakistan and hand-waxed, branded, and quality checked in Jackson, Wyoming.
View our sizing chart in the ordering section under "View Our Sizing Chart" or as a PDF here.
View our "Break-In & Fit" section below for more helpful information or check out our "Videos" tab!
Not seeing what you need? Reach out to us at email@example.com!
Break-In & Fit
Close your eyes and picture your favorite cowboy boots, baseball glove, or wallet. Likely it looks worn in, perfectly molded to YOUR body - right? It wasn't always that way! Our Classic Gloves, like all Give'r Gloves, are meant to get better with time as well. When they arrive at your house (thanks speedy shipping!) they may be snug and stiff - this is normal and ideal! Instead of returning them for a different size, we recommend using them, breaking them in, trying the Oven Method (video below!) and use our 6 Month Guarantee for the resource it is. This process will undoubtedly give you the best fit in the long run!
1. Just don't clean 'em! Leather looks better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
2. Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of gloves and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
1. *Fastest* Place your gloves on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on elastic cuff.
2. Place your gloves on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum air flow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
3. Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place in the sun.
1. Wring-out like a dish towel
2. Place too close to the fire
3. Place on your car exhaust
4. Turn inside out
5. Place on radiator
6. Place in microwave
4 Season Gloves vs. Classic Gloves
The Oven Method (Tip 2 - 0:57)
How to take care of your Give'r Gloves
Hype notes and testimonials from publications and reviewers in the outdoor world!
"These gloves are for morning chores, all day on the slopes from first chair to last call, and still perfect for that après time around the campfire."
"These simple, badass leather gloves feel better the more you wear them."
"The Souvenir of Jackson Hole"
Town and Country
1. If in between sizes, what should I do?
We recommend sizing up!
2. On first wear, my gloves are snug - is this normal?
Yes! The Classic Gloves are designed to be snug at first, as they will begin breaking in on first use. The insulation will pack out and begin to fully fill the leather outer shell. The leather itself will begin to break in and form to your individual hands. The more they are used, the better they will fit as they become an extension of your hand and fingers. To expedite the break-in process, check out The Oven Method video above!
3. How often should I re-wax my Classic Give'r Gloves?
Re-waxing needs vary greatly from person to person. Some people never re-wax their gloves at all and are completely fine, while others re-wax every season to add an extra weatherproofing before being outside a lot. The more you use 'em, the more you should re-wax 'em - especially if doing abrasive tasks like handling barbed wire. Doing it yourself? Any all-natural beeswax (Sno Seal works great) will do just fine!
For any other questions you may have, view our general FAQ page or emails firstname.lastname@example.org!
I wear gloves everyday, and these are the only gloves I wear.
Great Gloves - One Possible Thing
Awesome Gloves! Waterproof, durable, and enough cushion with the lining to make my job delivering propane tanks more comfortable. They take maybe two days to break in. My gloves looked like the "Day 100" picture by day three, but they are still in good shape. Perhaps it is with how dirty the propane tanks can be that I pick up. I would recommend the investment to anyone. Here's one possible improvement comment to Give'r: Remove the tag on the stitching of the glove. I cut mine off so it would not snag on anything and ruin the stitching. Perhaps make it an option? With how great these gloves are, the advertisement with the word of mouth from the wearer and with the Give'r marking on the top of the glove, you will have no problem selling them (in my opinion). Your gloves are by far the best gloves I have ever worn and will continue to wear them as long as you make them (hopefully for a long time). Thank you for making quality gloves!!!
I do Search and Rescue in my community, climb, camp and do yard work in Colorado and these gloves stood up to it all. Resistant to ropes and moving logs in the fire and keeping my hands warm on late night rescues. 10/10 would recommend.
They are great.
Made to work!!
This was my first pair of Give'r gloves. We are in the construction business and specialize in fixing broken buildings. I got these in early January while dealing with a collapsed concrete slab. They are my first line of defense. I don't buy anything else.