The original Give'r Glove of 100 Uses. Resilient, rugged and ready for action.
Starting May 2023, all Classic Gloves will be unwaxed.
The original Give'r Glove of 100 Uses. It's the perfect choice for anyone looking for a long-lasting and reliable leather glove. Made from resilient, rugged materials, this glove is ready for action. It features a comfortable fit and durable leather cowhide exterior, making it the perfect choice for any activity. Whether you’re working in the yard or just need a good glove for everyday use, the Classic Give’r Glove is the perfect choice. With its unmatched comfort and long-lasting construction, this work glove can handle anything you throw at it.
Real cows lead real lives. Our leather is raw cowhide and is not treated with any chemicals during the tanning process in order to provide gloves that have the feel, smell, and durability you expect from leather goods. Markings, spots, and discoloration are often caused from disagreements within the herd and/or a result of the natural tanning process. While we strive to deliver only the highest quality of hides, no two gloves or pairs will look exactly alike.
Starting May 2023, all Classic Gloves will be unwaxed.
1. Versatile 40 gram Thinsulate insulation
2. Slip-on style
3. All-leather exterior
4. Customize with hand-branded initials (up to 3 characters)
5. Produced by a master leatherworker in Pakistan. Hand-branded and quality checked in Jackson, Wyoming.
View our sizing chart in the ordering section under "View Our Sizing Chart" or as a PDF here.
View our "Break-In & Fit" section below for more helpful information or check out our "Videos" tab!
Not seeing what you need? Reach out to us at email@example.com!
Break-In & Fit
Close your eyes and picture your favorite cowboy boots, baseball glove, or wallet. Likely it looks worn in, perfectly molded to YOUR body — right? It wasn't always that way! Our Classic Gloves, like all Give'r Gloves, are meant to get better with time as well. When this pair of gloves arrive at your house (thanks to speedy shipping!) they may be snug and stiff — this is normal and ideal! Instead of returning them for a different size, we recommend using your work gloves, breaking them in, and trying the Oven Method. This process will undoubtedly give you the best fit in the long run!
DIY Waxing Tips:
- Waxing your gloves will void out the opportunity to return or exchange.
- We use Sno Seal for our waxing needs, however, any non-silicon based beeswax is just fine.
- Heat your oven up to 150 degrees and put the gloves inside leaning up against each other, making a triangular shape (black attachment claps facing up).
- Take the gloves out after 2 minutes and put both gloves on. Make sure the gloves are not too hot on the outside, give them a few seconds to cool if need be. Scoop up the Sno Seal (a little smaller than a ping pong ball size) and spread it all over every area of each glove (much like oiling two baseball mitts at the same time).
- Place the gloves back in the oven, like before, for 10 minutes. Pull them out and let them dry.
- Just don't clean 'em! Leather gloves look better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
- Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of gloves and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
- *Fastest* Place your Classic gloves on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on the elastic cuff.
- Place your leather gloves on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum airflow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
- Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for airflow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place the pair of gloves in the sun.
- Wring out like a dish towel
- Place too close to the fire
- Place on your car exhaust
- Turn inside out
- Place on a radiator
- Place in microwave
For more detailed instructions, please visit the Waxing, Drying, and Cleaning Your Gloves Help Section.
4 Season Gloves vs. Classic Gloves
How to take care of your Give'r Gloves
Hype notes and testimonials from publications and reviewers in the outdoor world!
"These gloves are for morning chores, all day on the slopes from first chair to last call, and still perfect for that après time around the campfire."
"These simple, badass leather gloves feel better the more you wear them."
"The Souvenir of Jackson Hole"
Town and Country
1. If in between sizes, what should I do?
Give'r gloves are a great way to provide warmth to your hands during the winter. However, finding the right glove size can be tricky, especially if you're in between sizes. That's why we recommend sizing up if you're not sure what glove size to get. A larger size in our Classic Give'rs will give you a little more room to work with, and will help ensure a comfortable fit.
2. On first wear, my gloves are snug - is this normal?
Yes! The Classic Gloves are designed to be snug at first, as they'll begin breaking in on first use. The insulation will pack out and begin to fully fill the leather outer shell. The leather glove itself will begin to break in and form to your individual hands. The more they're used, the better they'll fit as they become an extension of your hand and fingers. To expedite the break-in process, check out The Oven Method video above!
3. What kinds of activities can I use the Give'r Classic Gloves for?
The Classic Give'r Glove is perfect for a wide range of activities. Made from durable leather, these winter gloves will keep your hands warm and protected from the elements; rain or shine. They're perfect for activities like hiking, riding bikes, downhill skiing, or even building a campfire. Plus, the lightly insulated and comfortable design means you can wear them all day without having to worry about your hands getting cold. So if you're in need of a good pair of gloves for any activity, these leather gloves are the perfect choice.
4. Can I expedite the break-in process for these leather gloves?
The Give'r Classic Gloves are some of the best out there when it comes to performance and comfort. However, like with any new piece of gear, you’ll want to break them in before taking them out on the trail. This time and love will give you a final result you’ll be stoked on. However, we also understand that breaking in a good pair of gloves can take time. If you want to expedite the break-in process, try our Oven Method!
5. How can I make these leather gloves last as long as possible?
The trick to making our Give'r Gloves last as long as possible is patience and proper storage. To ensure your Give'r Classic Gloves last as long as possible, be sure to take your time putting them on and taking them off, avoiding stretched seams. This may seem like common sense, but it's easy to rush and pull the seams out of place. In addition, make sure you haven't stretched the leather gloves out of shape — this will cause them to wear down more quickly. If you're not going to be using your leather gloves for an extended period of time, store them in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight to prevent the leather from cracking or becoming brittle. With a little bit of patience and proper care, your leather gloves will last for years to come.
6. Why should I add initials to my Give'r Classic leather gloves?
Adding your initials to your Give'r Classic leather gloves can be a smart move for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, it can help you easily identify your work gloves if you misplace them, whether you leave them on a popular hiking trail or on the job site. Once you have the best gloves that are just your style, you don't want to take a chance at losing them. Adding your initials can be a way to ensure that they don't get mixed up with anyone else's.
Furthermore, leather gloves can also provide a touch of personalization and style to your look. If you're someone who likes to make a personal statement with your clothing, adding your initials to a good pair of gloves can be a great way to do it. Not only will it make your work gloves stand out, but it will also show that you put some thought into choosing them.
7. What does "Give'r" mean?
The phrase "give'r" is a colloquial term used in Ontario to encourage people to live life on full send. In other words, the phrase encourages people to go all out and enjoy every moment of their life as it's happening.
It's a term that encourages people to push themselves and always put 110% into everything they do. The term give'r is a reminder that life is short and that we should not take it for granted. We should live each day to the fullest and enjoy every moment. So next time you're wearing a pair of our Classic Give'r Gloves, remember the phrase and go out there and conquer the world!
For any other questions you may have, view our general FAQ page or emails firstname.lastname@example.org!
- customer service
Used the oven break in method and they “fit like a glove” now. Like so much I ordered another pair so I can keep some in the car with my other gear. Thanks!
Great gloves,my second pair,just keep them away from your dog
The customer care is just as good as the incredible gloves!
Excellent product and great gift!
Very good quality gloves with the personalization makes for a great gift for all the men in your family!
Classic Give’r Gloves
Great! Bought another pair.