Lightweight Give’r Gloves are our answer to the many requests from the Give'r community for "the quality of the Classic Gloves but for those hotter days." We dove into prototyping, testing, tweaking and repeating ... and the final result has received the Give'r stamp of approval in a big way. The Lightweights are well suited for around the house, warmer climate jobs like summertime yard work & gardening, light construction projects or stacking wood piles. If highly active, they can serve as your EDC gloves for late spring skiing, camping, hunting or warmer weather shoveling.
1. Un-lined all-leather cowhide construction
2. Slip-on style
3. Constructed with premium cow leather
4. Customize with hand-branded initials (up to 3 characters)
4. Lightweight (~4 oz)
5. All Lightweight Glove pairs come un-waxed
6. Produced by a master-leather worker in Pakistan, branded, and quality checked in Jackson, Wyoming.
- Please take note of the unique sizing table for Lightweight Gloves!
View our sizing chart.
Important Lightweight Glove Sizing Information
This style is designed to be a relaxed fit. If this is your first order with Give'r, please note that we recommend sizing down a whole size if you prefer a snug fit. If you are a returning Give'r customer, we recommend ordering a Lightweight Glove style down 1 size than your preferred size in our other gloves. For example, if you have a Large pair of Classic Gloves, a Medium Lightweight Glove will be a similar fit.
Check out our "Videos" tab for more helpful information!
Not seeing what you need? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Just don't clean 'em! Leather looks better with some good ol' dirt and grease and with time you'll come to love the new patina.
2. Can't resist? Use a damp cloth (no soap!) to wipe away dirt from the surface of gloves and then dry them slowly in front of a fan.
Tried-N'-True Drying Techniques:
1. *Fastest* Place your gloves on a boot/glove warmer. Make sure to create a gap for airflow on elastic cuff.
2. Place your gloves on their sides in front of a standard fan, ensuring maximum air flow. Put a paper towel tube in the wrist cuff to assist with airflow.
3. Use any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.) and place in the sun.
1. Wring-out like a dish towel
2. Place too close to the fire
3. Place on your car exhaust
4. Turn inside out
5. Place on radiator
6. Place in microwave
Sizing and Measuring
Hype notes and testimonials from publications and reviewers in the outdoor world!
"These gloves look basic, like typical leather work gloves. They’re so versatile, however, that what used to be a choice — which glove from a big stack to use for a particular job — is no choice at all."
New York Magazine
"My Lightweight Give'rs are my holy grail work gloves for everything in my life. From horses to hunting, they save my hands constantly. Plus, the personalization for just $8 makes these gloves that much more lovable."
For any questions about the Lightweight Gloves or other Give-r products, email email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- products hand
Best work gloves!
Love my original giver’s! Great gloves for hard work! I gave them to my helpers as a token of my appreciation for their hard work!
Hey Jimmy - thank you so much for your review! What a nice appreciation gift :) We appreciate YOU!
Great Work Gloves
I have had these gloves for just under two months, using them every day handling a ton of cardboard. They have held up remarkably well and give every indication they’ll continue to do so.
Hi Gerald - thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love hearing that the gloves are working for you! Keep on given'r!
The Best Gloves I have ever owned
When my gloves arrived the quality was amazing. They were so good I bought the mittens and the lined gloves to go with the work gloves. With our winters here in Minnesota we know our choppers. I would buy again but the quality is so good I might not have to.
I have the summer gloves and the winter gloves, i love them both. These will always be my go to gloves, I don’t do anything out side with out gloves. These will be the only ones ill ever order again,( if they ever wear out) !!!
GIVER unlined gloves
GIVER unlined gloves i’ve only used them for a couple weeks and so far they seem to be holding up just fine,I was surprised as I could pick up nails and screws and small objects with these gloves