- 100% Waterproof All-Leather Glove
- Customize with hand-branded initials (up to 3 characters)
- Optional All-Natural Wax Coating (recommended)
- 40 gm Thinsulate Insulation Lining
- Need a gift but don't know the right size? Check out the 4-Season Glove Gift Certificate
Whether you're splitting logs or building the family snowman, these versatile gloves have you covered, hands down."
Great for frigid resort ski days while being breathable enough for long backcountry missions."
All the attributes you could ever hope for out of any pair of gloves."
The Give’r gloves are truly designed with the adventurer in mind."
Some things wear out; others wear in. Give-r 4-Season Gloves basically define that second category."
Slip your hands into the 4-Season Give’r gloves for the first time, and you’ll know you’ve made a good decision."
If you’re in the market for that perfect spring skiing glove like we are... these are the gloves for you."
Without a doubt, these really are the best damn gloves ever."
The 4-Season Glove is designed to endure all of life’s challenges and enable seamless transition between work, play, and everything in between.
The 4-Season Gloves feature an all-leather, 100% waterproof design available in unisex sizes X-Small to XXX-Large to fit both men and women; enabling you to Give’r however you choose! The construction, which includes a breathable, waterproof Hipora membrane, Thinsulate insulation and an all leather exterior, was built purposefully to withstand everything from grabbing a burning log from a campfire to ice-fishing in -25 degrees. Brought to life through our Kickstarter Campaign (thanks to all Backers!), these gloves have received some high praise, shown here on Hugh Bette's Blog. For custom hand-branded initials or add-on “bombproof” wax coating (over 80% of glove orders choose both!), please select the options for each pair, and we’ll get to work at Give’r HQ!
Fit and Sizing
4-Season Give'r Gloves Sizing Chart
Give'r Glove Sizing Video
The 4-Season Gloves are meant to fit snug at first, as the design accounts for the break in process that occurs with further use. The significance of this progression from snug to form fitting glove is the key takeaway from all glove testers and prototype evaluations in the 2 years of 4-Season Glove development.
Most customers wear the same size in both Classic and 4-Season Gloves. However, if you are between sizes, or find your Classic Gloves to fit snugly, we recommend you select the larger size of options. If your palm measurement falls close to or between two sizes, we also recommend you select the larger size! If buying as a gift and unsure of sizing, check out the 4-Season Spread the (G)LOVE Gift Certificate as best option!
- To clean the gloves, use a damp cloth to wipe away dirt from surface of gloves. Do not submerge in water or use soap.
- Do not turn gloves inside out, as the insulation and membrane layers can be difficult to put back into place.
- We do not advise you to wash the 4-Season Gloves frequently. If you do wash them, put gloves on and use a small amount of mild soap and lukewarm water. Do not twist, but gradually squeeze the water out and proceed with drying at room temperature. Using a fan helps to speed up the drying process.
Choosing to Give’r often means taking the road less traveled. Sometimes it requires some blood, sweat and tears. Should the elements put your gloves to the test, here is a range of helpful drying techniques, listed with the most effective at the top:
- Placing your gloves on a boot/glove warmer, making sure to create a gap for airflow on elastic cuff
- Placing your gloves on their sides in front of a fan, ensuring maximum air flow. We recommend using a paper towel or toilet paper cardboard tubing in the gloves to assist.
- Use a coat hanger and slide the gloves over the ends. Hang in a warm, dry area.
- High sun exposure can be used to expedite drying process. Can also utilize any accessible products that absorb moisture or allow for air flow (i.e. shoe dehydrator, newspaper, etc.).
During our trials, we also observed what NOT to try for drying your gloves
- DO NOT wring them out like a dish towel
- DO NOT place too close to the fire
- DO NOT place on your car exhaust
- DO NOT turn inside out
- DO NOT place on radiator
- DO NOT place in microwave
If between sizes, what should I do?
- We'd recommend selecting the larger option!
On first wear, the gloves are snug, is this normal?
- Yes! These gloves are designed to be snug at first, as they will begin breaking in on first use. The insulation will pack out and begin to fully fill the leather outer shell. The leather itself will begin to break in and form to your individual hands. The more they are used, the better they will fit as they become an extension of your hand and fingers.
I still have some questions, who can I talk to?
- For any other questions about the 4-Season Glove or other Give-r products, email HughBette@give-r.com